HOW DO I BECOME A MEMBER?
What is required for membership at New St. Hurricane?
Our membership requirements are simple:
1. Make a private confession and a public profession of your faith in Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior
2. Be willing to cooperate with the faith, practice and program of this church.
New St. Hurricane Missionary Baptist Church may receive members in the following ways:
1. By Baptism - Membership by baptism may be accepted at any service.
2. By Letter - Membership by letter are accepted upon presentation of a letter from a Baptist Church of like faith and order. It is expected that the applicant has been baptized into the membership of a Baptist Church.
3. Christian Experience - Applicants may be received upon their own statements affirming saving faith in Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord and baptism by immersion in a Baptist Church of like faith and order.
4. By Restoration - A member of New St. Hurricane Missionary Baptist Church, who has been away from the fellowship for any cause, may be restored upon an open confession to the Church and a request for restoration.